These are unexpected reactions to things that are supposed to help us heal, that result from our unrecognized beliefs and desires about:
- That which has been prescribed or given as treatment
- The person who gave us the prescription or treatment
- Our desire to stay sick or to get better
- Our beliefs about our ability to heal
- Our beliefs about whether we are worthy of being helped
- Our desire or lack thereof to be cooperative with authority figures (like healthcare providers)
Since our TAEBSD are extremely complex and intertwined, the above are just a few of the many possibilities that can affect the results of treatments/medications. However, once we’ve recognized the spiritual components of the cause of our side effect(s), we can start healing from within by really resolving the issue. Then the treatments/medications can start to do their job. Just think how our healing could improve by doing this sort of work! Visit my website and find out how. No gimmicks, fees, ads or membership. Ever.